Hampson & Mealey
Last Updated: November 05, 2023
DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: This includes first name, last name, title, and gender.
- Contact Data: This includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data: This includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, etc).
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, or those of an agreed upon third party, and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
We realise, however, that no digital system is perfectly secure when criminals, hackers, and other bad actors want access, we take no liability for any criminal activity resulting in our data being breached.
We retain your personal data for as long as you want us to.
At any point, you can contact us and request to have your personal data erased from our systems.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, and to object to processing.
Hampson & Mealey
284 Mottram Road, Godley, Hyde, SK14 2SY